The Tempura sushi workshop is part of the training sessions offered by Sushimoni chefs. We have been conducting Japanese food workshops since 2007, with a total of over 400 workshops. Our goal is to make the workshops enjoyable and informative because our chefs have lived in Japan, and they have studied culture/language at the university as well. and we are big fans of Japan in general. We also strive to be flexible and adapt to the unique characteristics of your event.
Where is the tempura sushi workshop held?
The 2.5-hour tempura sushi workshop is suitable for organizing in Tallinn or elsewhere, either in a well-ventilated venue chosen by the client or at our location at Tartu maantee 84a, Tallinn. If hosted at our venue, there is an additional room rental fee of 90 euros for 3 hours (plus VAT), and we can accommodate up to 25 people.
What are the requirements for the venue?
In an ideal space, each participant has a small table surface and preferably a seating as well. Technically, it would be good if there's a kettle available. Due to the use of hot oil, the room should have sufficient ventilation.
What is included in the tempura sushi workshop?
The Tempura sushi workshop, including eating, lasts for 2.5 hours. During this time, participants are served delicious miso soup, and together we make 10 pieces of very filling tempura sushi per person. Additionally, there are interesting stories from Japan and the opportunity to write your name in Japanese.
Menu per person
Miso soup with Japanese ingredients (miso, soft tofu, shiitake mushroom, wakame seaweed)
Tempura sushi making
- chicken tempura maki 5 pieces (crispy chicken, salad, cream cheese, panko crust, unagi sauce)
- salmon tempura uramaki 5 pieces (salmon, surimi, cream cheese, sweet crust, mild chili-ginger-garlic mayo)
- marinated ginger
- soy sauce
Selection of Japanese sweets
Note: Upon prior agreement, the menu can also be adjusted for vegetarians and other dietary restrictions.
What is the price?
230€ tempura sushi workshops base fee + 25€ per person for ingredients
Note: Prices are subject to VAT and transportation/room rental fees.
What ingredients are needed?
In addition to tempura sushi workshop
Add some spice to your event with many authentic japanese tastes.
- Japanese lemonades tasting menu - 5 different and unique lemonades directly from Japan, extra 10euros/person + VAT
- Japanese alcoholic beverages tasting menu - high quality sake and ume/plum wines directly from Japan, extra 15euros/person + VAT
- Japanese snacks and sweets tasting menu - we have selected various exoctic tasting salty and sweet snacks (6 types), extra 10euros/person + VAT.
- fresh wasabi root 100g 70euros + VAT (preorder).
- check out our other workshops here.
Telephone: +372 5858 7887